Hans Langh private tours Holland provides an Amsterdam private tour and a Holland private tour. Guided walking and driving tours, viewing all the highlights.
The highlight is the Keukenhof private tour from the 20th of March until the 9th of May 2021. The central theme will be ‘A world full of colors’.
Most important of all Hans Langh private tours Holland is awarded the TripAdvisor’s 2017, 2018, and 2019 Certificate of Excellence.
Five-star reviews only!
Hans picked us up on time in a nice clean van. He took us to see the places we requested and it was a wonderful day! ... read more
We just had the best day with Hans Langh, our private tour guide here in Amsterdam. I had found him through TripAdvisor, and had seen many excellent reviews on him,... read more
We went on two private tours to Giethorn & Keukenhof. Hanz was a very friendly and knowledgable tour guide, who took us to authentic little villages far from the tourist... read more
Price of Hans Langh private tours Holland:
The price for half a day (at least 4 hours) is € 300 or USD 360 per group (max 8 persons).
For a full day (at least 7 hours) the price is € 520 or USD 610 per group (max 8 persons).
Additional hours or hours less at € 75 or USD 88.
Included in the price is your private tour guide by Hans Langh (city walks and the museums), a fully customizable itinerary, and free transportation. Not included are entrance fees for the museums and Keukenhof. However, a free drink and free entrance to a windmill are offered to you. And a special gift during our Keukenhof gardens tour.
Hans Langh your private tour guide and driver:
Hans Langh qualified as a guide by an earned degree in visual arts. Studied art in Breda, the Netherlands, and at the Hochschule der Kunste, Berlin, Germany.
The Netherlands and Flanders Private Tours and the Amsterdam tours are fully customizable depending on your interests and in your own pace. Hans Langh is both your knowledgable guide and experienced driver and does not work to a script or follows a fixed ‘route’.
The Hans Langh private tours Holland shows more of the everyday life of Holland and Amsterdam. To see the flower fields and do the Keukenhof private tour of the gardens is spectacular.
And during the Amsterdam private tour we can come to a flexible and interesting itinerary of this amazing city.
Because Amsterdam is really unique! Hans Langh private tours Holland are individual and private.
Amsterdam private tour from airport or cruise terminal:
All year round our Amsterdam private tour is available, regardless of the weather. Pickup from Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, the PTA cruise terminal, or your hotel. No transfers only. Only in combination with tours. With our comfortable and luxurious VW T5 minivan, we can drive the smallest streets along the canals and enter the heart of Amsterdam during our Amsterdam private tour. Of course, we can mix and match and perhaps you want to combine tour ideas: the Amsterdam private tour, the countryside private tours Holland and the Keukenhof private tour.
Not to be missed!
Elements of the tour:
- Amsterdam private tour Art and Artists:
RijksMuseum. Rembrandt House. Van Gogh Museum. Hermitage Amsterdam. Mauritshuis the Hague. More …
- Amsterdam private tour the 17th-century Canal Ring:
VOC or United East India Company. Rich and Famous citizens. Amsterdam on the UNESCO World Heritage List.
- Amsterdam private tour ‘hidden courtyards and gardens’:
Amsterdam flower gardens. The Begijnhof. Hofje van Brienen. Museum Van Loon. Museum Willet-Holthuysen. The Cat Cabinet. Jordaan Area. Best in combination with our Keukenhof gardens tour. Hidden gems of Amsterdam.
- Amsterdam private tour Architecture:
Berlage. Amsterdam School of Architecture. Eastern Docklands contemporary architecture and urban design. NDSM wharf. Places to see.
- Amsterdam tours Jewish life and World War 2:
Mokum for 370 years. Ashkenazi versus Sephardim. The Portuguese Synagogue. Jewish Historical Museum. Anne Frank. More about jewish life.
- Amsterdam tours Shopping and Experience:
‘The Nine Streets’. PC Hooftstraat. Bijenkorf. Albert Cuyp street market. Diamonds. Antiques and books. Heineken Brewery. Red Light District. Ajax Arena. All information about Amsterdam.
- Holland Countryside:
Picturesque villages North of Amsterdam. Broek in Waterland. Marken. Volendam. Edam. Beemster Polder. Windmills of the Zaanse Schans and Schermerhorn. Amsterdam and it’s surroundings. Best in combination with our Keukenhof gardens tour.
- The Hague: Governmental buildings Binnenhof and Ridderzaal. International Court of Justice.
Delft: Delft Blue and Johannes Vermeer.
Rotterdam: Stunning modern architecture. Harbour Tour.
- Keukenhof private tour:
Millions of flowers in thousands of colors. From 20 March 2021 until 9 May 2021. The tulip tour Holland includes driving along the flower fields and many picture stops. More about Keukenhof.
Flora Holland: World’s largest flower auction in Aalsmeer.
- the ‘Green Heart’ of the Netherlands:
Through the polders and along rivers. Unesco site of Kinderdijk windmills. Water control. Cheese farms and polders.
Hans Langh Tours
NL1115 AK Amsterdam Duivendrecht –
phone and sms +31614350386
Hans Langh Tours
Kamer van Koophandel KvK 60381183
Vestigingsnr. 000029583411 –
VAT: BTW-ID-nr: BSN/RSIN NL 085426398
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE:
If you are not satisfied, we’re not satisfied. That’s why we happily, instantly, give you your money back if our tour was not quite what you expected.
Hans Langh: ‘My fantastic private tour is a great way to see all the wonderful sights of Holland and Amsterdam!’
Included in our private tours Holland are:
Guidance and transportation. A free drink and typical Dutch snack.
Not included in our private tours Holland are:
Entry tickets Keukenhof private tour. Tickets ferry from Marken to Volendam.
Tickets Anne Frank House and other museums.
More detailed information see below:Hans Langh
- Dutch Art Tour Hans Langh Netherlands private tours. Tour RijksMuseum. Tour van Gogh Museum. Tour Anne Frank House…
- Jewish and WW2 history tour by Hans Langh Netherlands private tours. Anne Frank. Occupation and resistance. Jewish Historical Museum…
- Amsterdam Jordaan tour by Hans Langh Netherlands private tours. Courtyards. Jordaan Folk Music…
- Amsterdam private city tour Hans Langh Netherlands private tours. UvA University of Amsterdam, medieval city and the Pijp…
- Amsterdam private canal tour by Hans Langh Netherlands private tours. Prinsengracht, Keizersgracht, Herengracht and Singel…
- Amsterdam defense line tour by Hans Langh Netherlands private tours. the UNESCO listed ‘Stelling van Amsterdam’, a 100 miles long ring defense line: waterways, polders, dams, fortresses, inlet sluices, military depots, and housing facilities…
- Private tour Keukenhof by Hans Langh Netherlands private tours. Best in combination with my private Amsterdam and Holland guided walking and driving tour…